Sleepably Sleep School
Helping children ages 5-12 years old learn to fall asleep, stay asleep and wake refreshed
Schedule your free 20-minute call with a certified pediatric sleep consultant.
Older kids need sleep help, too!
We've heard from many parents that there's not a lot of resources available for older children who aren't sleeping well. Sleep is especially important to these young kiddos to support their developing bodies and minds.
This unmet need inspired us to create Sleepably Sleep School, a personalized six-week program where we work one-on-one with kids and their parents for better sleep.
If your child is having trouble sleeping and is between ages 5-12, now you have help available!
Children's Sleep Problems
The struggle is real, and we have real solutions! Which of the following sounds like a typical night in your house?
- My child requires me to stay in their room until they fall asleep
- My child is not sleeping through the night and comes into my bed several times each night
- We can't do camps or sleepovers because my child is scared to sleep
- Screen time is taking over our house and affecting sleep
- My child wakes way too early
- At bedtime, my child is “not tired” and/or becomes emotional
- My child is tired or unfocused at school
- We're dealing with night terrors, bad dreams, sleepwalking or other issues
These are common issues faced by parents just like you! We can help you get to the root of these sleep challenges and get your child to embrace the evening wind-down with sleep coaching.
Our Children's Sleep Consultants
We're Rebecca and Sara and we are beyond excited to bring Sleepably Sleep School to you in the comfort of your home!
Our virtual school offers one-on-one sessions with your child and a dedicated pediatric sleep consultant. Over the course of six weeks, we build a relationship with your child during which:
- Your child will learn to work alongside their Sleep Teacher as we uncover their sleep struggles.
- Kiddos are always excited for their weekly Sleep School sessions because they are proud of the work they have accomplished and are eager to tell their own Sleep Teacher about their progress.
- Your child (and subsequently you) will gain a variety of sleep tools to develop healthy sleep habits over the course of five weeks.
- You as a parent will receive continued advice to make sure you and your child are on the same page with the healthy changes you're making.
We use science-based methods that have been researched by the world's leading sleep physicians, and we work closely with many pediatricians should we have a concern.
As Mamas ourselves and pediatric nurses, you can feel confident that your child is in trusted hands and that you will see progress in your child’s ability to sleep! Find your path forward with dedicated sleep support.
"After 9 years of struggling with our child's sleep (he's 9 yrs old) my husband and I decided to reach out to Sleepably for help. Our sweet boy found bed time to be a real struggle - saying he's not tired, he's scared, he needs us to sit wit..." Read more
"Before Sleepably and Coach "Rebecca" my son wasn't getting the quality sleep he desperately needed, and honestly, neither was I. When I called her, I was at my breaking point, on the brink of tears, and feeling like I failed somewhere. Reb..." Read more
"Our 5 year-old has never been a good sleeper. Our pediatrician referred us to Sleepably and after one session with Rebecca we knew there was hope for our family. After implementing our sleep plan, things changed immediately. We've seen r..." Read more
Sleepably Sleep School Pricing
Ready to treat your family to more sleep? Schedule a free consultation with a child sleep consultant. During the 20-minute call, your Sleep School coach will:
- Discuss your child's sleep problems
- Discuss what you've tried
- Discuss your desired outcomes
- Determine if Sleep School is a good fit for your child
- Answer any other questions you have
You can use HSA/FSA funds if your insurance provider allows it.
Sleepably Sleep School
A six-week program where your child receives one-on-one attention from a pediatric sleep consultant, and you stay involved each step of the way.
Now on sale
Included with Sleep School:
- In-depth assessment reviewing your child’s sleep so their sleep coach can identify the root cause of the sleep struggles and plan the most appropriate interventions
- Interactive sleep log
Click on each week below to learn about the Sleep School experience.
- Personalized sleep plan emailed to caregivers outlining methods we will use, a schedule to follow, and lots of science-based information about WHY this works and why sleep is so important.
- 45-minute virtual session with caretaker(s) and child to discuss sleep plan and answer questions.
- One virtual check-in (15-30 minutes) with child and parent plus a weekly focus to build healthier sleep habits
- Weekly progress report update
- Email/text support
- One check-in (10-15 minutes each week) with child and parent plus a weekly focus
- Weekly progress report update
- Email/text support
- Wrap-up virtual session with caretaker and child
- Special graduation gift mailed to child (kids tend to love this!)
Sleep School FAQ
How long do you typically talk to my child during one-on-one sessions?
The one-on-one calls can last anywhere between 5-10 minutes depending on how engaging your child is and what topics come up.
Often, the pediatric sleep consultant may spend 15 minutes on the phone and only talk sleep for five of those minutes because your child is engaging us in other topics. But that's how they build trust, and we love to hear about what’s on their mind.
Does Sleep School ever end before the 6 weeks is up or need to be extended?
Sleep School does not typically end early, as we have found that six straight weeks together seems to be the sweet spot to really drive home the techniques! We have on occasion gone longer if we see it necessary depending on what struggles come up, but six weeks usually works perfectly.
What happens if my child regresses after Sleep School and we need to reach out again?
You can always schedule a “bumps in the road” call for $50. During this 30-minute call, we can address any new issues that arise and have a one-on-one with your kiddo!
How does the interactive progress report work?
Once you sign up and join Sleep School, your sleep coach will send you the Progress Report and this is your line of communication back and forth. You can always call, text or video chat, but this is where your coach will update you on your child's weekly progress, topics discussed, and anything that has come up. This is also where you as the parent will write how things are going and if there are any concerns with how things are going on your end!
Do you accept HSA/FSA funds?
We do! You'll just have to make sure your health insurance provider covers sleep services.
Can you guarantee that my child will continue to sleep well after Sleepably Sleep School ends?
There is no way to guarantee ongoing sleep improvements for your child after Sleep School has ended. But experience shows that if you and your child continue to follow the sleep consultant’s recommendations, you'll both have the tools to quickly adapt to any new sleep challenges.
There are certain things we do guarantee, which you can see in our Pediatric Sleep Consultant Service Guarantee.
What are your qualifications?
Our pediatric sleep consultants earned their certifications through the Institute of Pediatric Sleep. They are also active members of the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants.
Where does Sleep School take place?
Sleep School takes place in the comfort of your home. No need to rush through traffic to drop your child off to a classroom. We can be just as connected using video chat as we can be in person!
Check out our blog for free sleep advice and sleep coaching success stories.
Pediatric Sleep Consultant Service Guarantee
When you work with a Sleepably pediatric sleep consultant, we guarantee that:
- We'll listen carefully to your needs so we can create an effective sleep plan.
- Our sleep recommendations will be clear and easy to follow.
- You'll receive helpful guidance, motivation, and emotional support each step of the way.
- We will respond as quickly as possible anytime you need us.
- We'll be as flexible as possible to fit your schedule.